Rosemary Serluca Foster's feature article published in Natural Awakenings magazine.




I am excited to share that my feature article, "Intuitive Body Reading: Getting to the Core of Emotional and Physical Issues," was published in Natural Awakenings magazine.

Discover how this uniquely restorative method works at a deep energetic level to stimulate spontaneous and authentic healing.

Click here to read the article.

Visit rosedovehealing.com to learn more about Intuitive Body Reading sessions and my other services:
  • Energy Healing
  • Craniosacral Combo
  • Couples Restorative
  • Medical Astrology
"Rosemary was able to intuitively read me as if I was a clear piece of plastic. I had been stuck for years and in just one session she was able to help me begin to shift in a way I didn't think was possible."  --Barbara F., New York, NY.

Wishing you optimum health and healing,
Rosemary Serluca Foster
Certified Healing Practioner
Intuitive Body Reading
& Energy Healing

 

Medical Astrology

Couples Restorative


No comments: