Would you marry again? [via John Reid]





A husband and wife are sitting quietly in bed reading when the Wife looks over 
at him and asks the question.... 

WIFE: 
"What would you do if I died? Would you get married again?" 

HUSBAND: 
"Definitely not!" 

WIFE: 
"Why not? Don't you like being married?" 

HUSBAND: 
"Of course I do.." 

WIFE: 
"Then why wouldn't you remarry? " 

HUSBAND: 
"Okay, okay, I'd get married again." 

WIFE: 
"You would?" (with a hurt look) 

HUSBAND: 
(makes audible groan) 

WIFE: 
"Would you live in our house?" 

HUSBAND: 
"Sure, it's a great house." 

WIFE: 
"Would you sleep with her in our bed?" 

HUSBAND: 
"Where 
else would we sleep?" 

WIFE: 
"Would you let her drive my car?" 

HUSBAND: 
"Probably, it is almost new." 

WIFE: 
"Would you replace my pictures with hers?" 

HUSBAND: 
"That would seem like the proper thing to do." 

WIFE: 
"Would you give her my jewelry?" 

HUSBAND: 
"No, I'm sure she'd want her own." 

WIFE: 
"Would you take her golfing with you? 

HUSBAND: 
"Yes, those are always good times." 

WIFE: 
"Would she use my clubs? 

HUSBAND: 
"No, she's left-handed." 

WIFE: 
-- silence -- 

HUSBAND: 
"shit."

No comments: