Italian Business Strategies [via David Adashek]



 
Luigi (the father) says to his son ...'I want you to marry a girl of
my choice.'

The son says, 'I will choose my own bride!!!'

Luigi says, 'But the girl is Bill Gates' daughter.'
 
Son answers, 'Well, in that case ....ok.'

Next Luigi approaches Bill Gates and says, 'I have a husband for your
Daughter.'

Bill Gates answers, 'But my daughter is too young to marry!!'

Luigi says, 'But this young man is a vice-president of the World Bank.'

Bill Gates answers, 'Ah, in that case ...ok.'

Finally, Luigi goes to see the president of the World Bank.

Luigi says, 'I have a young man to recommend as a vice-president.'

The president answers, 'But I already have more vice-presidents than I
Need!'

Luigi says, 'But this young man is Bill Gates' son-in-law.'

The president answers: 'Ah, in that case ...ok.'

And that, my friends, is how Italians do business!

No comments: